Re: [MV] Some interesting correspondence from the MVPA - "Caveat Orator"

Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:38:28 -0700

Jonathon makes a very valid point here. However, I would'nt go
as far as comparing our group to a bunch of guys shooting the
breeze in a parking lot... If we were doing that, then we could
see coming in "strangers" to the group or indesirables walking
towards the gaggle of us, and turn our backs or change the
subject...
Here, what is said is said, even though it is for a "limited
record", and since the list is open to all, the list is akin to
a public forum.
"Caveat Orator"! Us old hands (Jonathon 1985 and I, 1983) can
attest that everything posted is fair game!
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, CA
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa