Re: [MV] Bridges

t.glance@att.net
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:22:32 +0000

---------------------- Forwarded Message: ---------------------
From: t.glance@att.net
To: Jim <w7ls@blarg.net>
Cc: mil-eh@skylee.com
Subject: Re: [MV] Bridges
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:55:54 +0000

A Naval Bailey is about twice as strong as a standard
Bailey(and, of course, twice as heavy). At one point
they had 2 D-7G's on the bridge as counterwieghts while
a third one pushed the bringe out. I was running maint
support and was only threre for brief periods during the
week, but at the next drill I will see if any of the
guys that went have any pictures.

Tim