Re: [MV] Update on the status of Mil-Veh

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:13:20 -0600

Did I miss something here? I remember a discussion of whether or not we
should do this, but I don't remember anything firm being decided. Tell me
what was decided and I will do my part.

Michael Howell
Tishomingo, MS
M1010