Re: [MV] Questions on operating an M35

mblair1@home.net
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:59:57 -0800

Tom Bauer <tomb@ccpl.carr.org> wrote:
> but if we are talking about a m35 the weight is less than 26,000# so no
> problem anyway...........and if you have a full air system like on a
> m123 i would certainly change it to spring apply on air failure.

I'm not sure if you were replying to my message about needing a CDL
for an M35 in CA or to one of the other messages... It doesn't matter
that it's under 26,000# in CA. A class B CDL is required for any
vehicle with three or more axles and a GVW over 6,000. :-(

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/