Re: [MV] Buddy system for road tests

mblair1@home.net
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 08:06:12 -0800

"Kaminski Family" <hnksguns@tir.com> wrote:
> <how hard it is to find someone>
> You must be kidding. We have truck drivers all over here that drool at the
> chance to rub on our TOYS let alone help me learn to drive the monsters.
> You just haven't meet the right people.

Yup, that's exactly the problem. I'm an electrical engineer by trade,
designing ICs for a living to pay for the house, radios and trucks. I
just haven't had any reason to hang around with truck drivers (yet,
now that I'm becoming one...), so I don't know any.

I wonder if truck drivers ever lament their difficulty in finding an
engineer to help them with an ASIC design? :-)

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/