Re: [MV] Very, Very Big Green Trucks

t.glance@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 05:57:36 +0000

SECO had a slighly used one(tanker model) in their yard
a few weeks ago. It looked like all it needed was an
engine, transmission, tank, pump unit, rear axle, tires,
wheels, wiring harness, and the other 70% of the truck
that was missing. On the bright side at least they are
selling them surplus with no demil requirments. They are
great trucks, I drove the HEMTT wrecker in my reserve
unit for 3 years until I got promoted out of the slot.

Tim Glance