Re: [MV] Strange M-37 & trailers

Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:14:39 -0800

There were three "trailer" looking things sitting there. They
>consisted of a long tongue, four HUGE tires & 1 blackout tail light. The
>tires were each designed to carry 500 gallons of fuel inside of them!
Anyone
>know anything about either of these items?
> Darryl

I wonder if what you saw there were rubber fuel bladders used to transport
and store fuel. The ones I've seen are about 4 ft. in diameter and maybe 5
feet long with some sort of metal hub on each end. Easily transported by
helicopter. The "trailer" part may be a device used to move them around on
the ground although it seems like they could be easily punctured by sharp
rocks and the like.
Just my nickels (USD .05) worth.
Ken