[MV] M38A1 for sale

John's mail (fly-fish@mindspring.com)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:59:27 -0500

List,

I tried emailing this earlier, but had a problem since it was in HTML
format. Hopefully this time it works :-)

I have a 1953 M38A1 for sale in Auburn, Alabama.

I would consider giving it in return for a future trade, but I will have no
garage at my new home after graduation. I am willing to sell it for the
price I paid, $600. It is definitely a workable project jeep with no major
parts missing and an engine that is not frozen up. It does not run right
now (needs fuel lines and fuel pump), but can with some minor work.

Please contact me soon if you are interested, I have to move out of school
at the end of December!

John Edwards
MVPA 20391
Auburn, Alabama