Re: [MV] BMW R12/Chinese replica m/c

Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:51:26 -0400

Raimondo wrote:

>Here in Italy we are very much concerned by the no more sale of
>red-full-of-lead-gasoline from Jan 1st 2000. Millions of cars cannot be
>used (including - sob - me!)!
>This deadline is a rule of the E.C. What will you do in Germany? I am
>sure that there are a lot of cars using red gasoline.

You'll just have to do what everyone else is doing, and
change your exhaust valves and valve-seats for stellite ones.

That will solve that particular problem.

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
MVT 886 Listmaster : WW II Wolkswagen List
http://personales.conexion.com.pyrolgiati/kubel/kubele.htm