Re: [MV] BMW R12/Chinese and Russian replicas

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:51:46 +0800

Jim:

The Russians have done an excellant job of Marketing the URAL to the US buyer I
esspecially like the part in there factory explenation of how they can produce
them so cheeply by telling the American public that the mortgage on the Factory
is" long been paid for."

I am involved in Exporting Chang Jiangs from Xiamen China, to parts of the world
other that the US. I will send you all you could ever want or need. I am
especially interested in finding enterprising Americans that will do the same
type of Marketing to the American public as the Russians did. This business is
big and I can undersell the Russians by alot per unit. Any takers??

Tim Conover
Xiamen, China.