[MV] Revised GPW standard guide by MVPA

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:38:17 +0100

At 12.52 23/11/99 +0100, LARS-UWE wrote:
>I noticed that the MVPA is now offering an updated
>and revised version of their GPW judging and restauration
>standard guide.
>
>Does anyone know what has been revised or updated ?
>I do have the first edition of last year, and it would be
>disappointing if I order the revised one only to find out
>that one or two items have been changed !
>
>Lars-Uwe Rudek
>MVPA # 14836
>MVT # 8119
>T.E.A.M. # 2
><RUDEK@SHH-HAMBURG.DE>

Nov 23 1999

Lars
the edition I have was purchased at the beginning of this year: when I
noticed the ad for the "new" edition I immediately checked the one I have.
The ad says to check the pages, if you have 43 pages, then it is the new
edition. When I orderd mine, there was not yet an ad for a new one. Check
your copy and let us know.

Regards and
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.