Re: [MV] Making oil

Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:01:01 -0600

This is a common thing with diesel trucks. Several things can happen -
nozzle burns / breaks off and lets a lot more fuel in engine than it can
burn and simply runs into crankcase.

If not corrected - goodbye engine.

Not near the problem that anti-freeze is.

Be sure that all oil filters are changed.

And keep an eye on it == not uncommon for more injectors to fail soon.

Leaking seals are possible but not a common thing.