[MV] Your Ferret history...

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:25:44 +0100

At 02.34 25/11/99 -0500, ROBIN wrote:

>Dean, and list ,
>
>boy oh boy what a can of worms you have opened!!! The list will bounce
>with this thread for weeks now.............
>
>Well, here is my logic and experiences for you, and in a separate e mail
some pics of my toy.
... snip ...

>AND DON'T REPOST THIS TO THE LIST, ARTHUR WILL KILL YOU

I agree!!!

Regards
Robin
Ottawa, Ontario
MK 2/3 Ferret

Nov 25 1999

Robin!
I enjoyed VERY much the pictures of your toy... well, I have to say that I
enjoyed VERY much too, the history around it!!! I am printing your e-mail
to be filed together with your Ferret pictures!

Keep Them Rolling!

and

O.D. is Much Better!!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.