Re: [MV] TV show 'Rat Patrol' from the '60s

Henry & Kate Cubillan (cubillan@earthlink.net)
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:52:46 -0800

Jim/Julia wrote:

> Hi. Anyone remember that show from the '60s?

Are you kidding? I grew up on reruns of the Rat Patrol in Venezuela, I
think that's when my fascination with military jeeps and MV's in general
started! If I remember correctly, one of the characters was named Sam
Troy (I always wanted to play him when I was a kid) and the show was on
ABC.

> Anyone see it on cable or satellite or something? I'd love to see an
> episode or two. Thanks. Jim

No, but I'd love to catch an episode or two. I really loved that show,
that and "Baa Baa Black Sheep"!! :)

Hope everyone has a happy thanskgiving!

Henry Cubillan

--
Henry Cubillan		                   TLCA #4080; AZLCA; CLCC
Glendale, Arizona, USA          Contributing Editor, Toyota Trails