[MV] M-170 ambulance

From: HMVWF97@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 06:01:25 PST

Hi list,
Well, I am thinking of taking an m-170 ambulance in trade on a humvee, but I
do not know how to value this thing. It is about as perfect an original as
one could hope to find. It has every little part, a heater, almost perfect
original paint, top,doors, artic kit,
fording kit, goodyear 7.00 X 16's, really one of the nicest jeeps I have
seen. I'm not trying to sell it, I just want to know the opinion of the list
of its worth . It is an air force model with all the original markings too.
It looks like it has about 1500 miles on it.
thanks,
john