[MV] Whats My Dodge?

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 19:42:22 PST

Bought 1972 dodge pickup at forest service auction. Air Force Blue under the
DNR yellow. Parts Data Plate Mil-Std-1223 mostly destroyed (can I gt a new
one?).Aluminium plate riveted to dash says;

Nomenclature Truck Cargo Pickup W/4 Door Cab 4X4
Dodge Truck Model W200
Manufacturer's Serial No. W25BE2S559481
Registration No. 72B191
F.S.N. or ACVC Number FSN2320-580-2955
Curb Weight 4900
Payload Max 1925
Gross Wt. Rating, Max. 7000
Date of Delivery 2-72
Warranty 12 Mo. 12000 Miles
Contract Number GS-00S-08017
U.S. PROPERTY

What M series would this be? It does not have any military lighting on it,
should it have if I restore? Is there any interest in restored Air Force
vehicles? Thanks for putting up wiyh the unimformed.

Todd