Re: [MV] Whats My Dodge?

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 07:29:37 PST

>My guess is, this is an "off the shelf MV." Although it was used by the
>military it is not a tactical vehicle. The USAF uses lots of this type
>vehicle on airfields. When restored it should not have tac-v lighting
>(blackouts, etc.).

A freind of mine got a USAF suburban. Grey'ish color with USAF markings but
all civy otherwise. The only difference we found was that there are these
little stops built into the hinges on the rear doors and the USAF one had
different stops that would only let the doors open 90 deg or so. It came
from some base in one of the Dakota's.

je