[MV] More Wanted for Bedford QLR

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 06:03:09 PST

Hi List

Some other bits I need - either original, copy, or repro are suitable....

Wireless Set No19, Working Instructions

Charging Set, Onan, 1260 Watt Service Manual

Wireless Remote Control Unit Canadian No 1. Operating Instructions

Masts, Steel, Telescopic, 34ft Antennae Vertical, Working Instructions

Amplifier RF No2 MK2 Working Instructions

Telephone Set "L" Working Instructions

EMER, Telecommunications, any dates between 1943 and 1960 will probably have
info I need

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate them contacting me.

Many Thanks

Tim