Re: [MV] WW2 Navy Gray Jeep

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 07:26:55 PST

The last Navy jeep I had was very CRUDELY spray painted gray over the olive
drab. They didn't even mask the blackout headlights. They didn't get into
the engine compartment with the spray gun, and it was still a nice olive
drab. The last Navy jeep before that was very professionally painted. Very
crisp edges on the windshield where it was masked, and real nice even coat
of gray, over all exposed areas topside. The underside was not painted, as
far as I could see.