[MV] Jeep & Trailer on disp. at PA Gun Show

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 20:25:45 PST

This was earlier this year, but my friend had to go to PA on business
and decided to attend a local gun show. He took pictures of a nice
indoor display consisting of an MB with trailer and an M38 set up with
stretchers. The MB was marked with 28th Infantry Div. I would like
some info to put with these pictures, does this sound familiar to
anyone?
Thanks, Lisa