[MV] M38A1 Fuel Pump ???

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 20:38:24 PST

I have been given an NOS Fuel Pump from a retired NCO's private stash.
I am going to replace the glass top pump in my 52 M38A1.

Question: should any of the diaphragms or gaskets in it be replaced
prior to installing it after sitting on a shelf all these years ???

I can use the vacuum for my new NOS Wipers.

Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

My thanks to all who answered questions about the (Running rough) lack of
accelerations.

Tom McHugh
New Jersey
1952 M38A1 Ser # 20282