Re: [MV] Status of Humvee Auctions

From: safe (safemale@fwi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 00:04:20 PST

At 08:44 PM 12/3/99 -0800, George wrote:
>I just got off the plane from buying my 87 humvee at Riverside.... I
>found out some interesting news from the people down there.... THIS IS
>IT !!!!! when they are gone, they are gone..... Evidently AMGeneral is
>pitching a monumental bitch to the DOD about these things hitting the
>market, because it is killing their Civillian HUMMER market.....
With the money i make a year there $100 k Civillian HUMMER mite as well
can i say it on hear ( I better not say ware thay can put there $70-100K
Civillian HUMMER'S)
as i'd naver get one any way
That is Y i'm driving a $275 m886 that I cant even pay to get new u junts
in the frunt axel i cramp the wheel off tite one way or the other it
jirks the wheel out of my hant hirting my fingers
Sorry to care pour too all you rich men