[MV] Driving a wartime Jeep on the Burma road in 1999

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 05:06:34 PST

A few years ago, an intrepid group of Military Vehicle
collectors from the MVPA +ACI-re-opened+ACI- the old ALCAN road, driving many
hundreds of miles up
to Alaska in period military vehicles. I was priveliged to take part in
that event, being the only Englishman on the trip.
The next goal was to re-open the Burma Road. In October 1999 , it
finally happened......

Members of this list may well be interested to know that Belgian military
vehicle journalist Alain Henry de Frahian
has produced an introduction to his forthcoming article for MVPA +ACI-Army
Motors+ACI- magazine about his epic Burma Road trip in a WW2 Jeep which can be
found on the homepage of www.milweb.net

Just hit the button on the homepage to see it.

I hope this is of interest to you all, Regards, NIGE