Re: [MV] M38A1 Fuel Pump ???

From: crtodd (crtodd@sat.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 22:13:19 PST

I have the same fuel pump with a vacuum outlet for vacuum wipers on a 1964
CJ5 and it is seeping a small bit of gas at the lower base. About 6 inches
from the exhaust manifold! Keeps you prepared for a fire. Anyone know were
a replacement gasket kit can be purchased? Or is best just to replace the
whole fuel pump?

Thanks

Cliff

riginal Message-----