Re: [MV] NOS Fuel guage for M38A1

From: Adrienne B. Banks (andybanks@usinternet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 12:00:39 PST

Julian,

The M38A1 went to non-luminous gauges after Serial Number 70114. See
"CLUSTER" on page 153 of ORD 9 SNL G-758, September 1956, then check the
description of the correct speedometer on page 373. Further evidence: I have
located three correct gauges (by Ordance part number and Stewart-Warner
number), and none are luminous.

Bob

ROBERT S. BANKS, MVPA #19116
1573 Fulham Street