[MV] pamphlets available

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 20:53:52 PST

I am in the midst of a mind blowing re orgainsiation of my "office" aka
"your crap heap" into some posh filling cabinets.... in the process I
have been doing soem archaeology... small finds...

If you would liek copies of any of the following then :-EMAIL ME
DIRECTLY, ONE EMAIL PER ITEM WANTED,

 Ill then get a whole bunch done and then mail them out...

M151A2 supplement from DND Canada Sept '75 on using the "UnStucker" hub
winch kits 7 pages about 8 / 10 quality of my original

M38A1 and M170 Ambulance from US Army and AirForce 21 Nov 1956 on
intstuctions for the installation of personnel hot water heater kits, 19
pages (half size) 5 1/2 / 10 quality of my original

truck 1/4 ton 4 X 4 Ford-Willys war dept luberication order LO 9-803
july 1945, one page 8 1/2 X 11, 8/10 quality of my original from
adjutant general

oy yeh, price, I dont know a few bucks a piece to cover printing and
mailing, what say you?

Rgds

Robin Craig