[MV] Dodge 1/2 ton pickup bed info needed please.

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 03:20:27 PST

Anyone out there with a 1/2 ton closed cab pickup or the equivalent
Weapons Carrier tell me the height of the hood frame above the body floor
please ? I got my VC 3 in bits so no hood frame even to take a pattern
from.

If yours has the longitudinal rear seats too I could really do with some
images and sizes of those as well, as I'm going to have to make them too.

Gordon McMillan, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, Scotland.