[MV] Harley-Davidson WLA

From: Jan R. Smith/Patricia A. Trooien (smittro@wichita.infi.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 08:54:15 PST

Have just completed restoration of a 1942 H-D WLA. Have reference
pictures available upon request, or see:
http://www.mninter.net/~jenfaen/wla.html

    I have ended up with many leftover parts from the project. I am
interested in finding other WLA parts, and or, other semi-complete WLA
projects for restroration. If anyone knows of something interesting
along these lines, please reply to Jan R. Smith, 218 Lockiridge Street,
Mulvane, KS, 67110, (316) 777-2161, smittro@wichita.infi.net

Sincerely,
Jan