[MV] Long - not boring !

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 08:29:48 PST

Hi List,

I felt the need to perhaps put in my 1 cents worth.

The long info about the M151 was interesting to me. There are many that
just got into the ownership game. I served for 43 years in the military
and drove most everything owned by the army, from jeeps up to the duck
and 10 ton dumps to tractor trailers with the Engineer Aviation Bn
(SCARWAF).

I drove them but did not memorize the true impact of the problem areas.
I just cautioned EM to drive defensively and learn the limits of the
particular vehicle from the team members.

If it is not an attack on someone else's idea or comments, I along with
others, enjoy all of them.

I use my delete key for the items of non-interest or repeat type
comments. The items of interest and value to my learning about my M38A1
I file either in the M38A1 or List Reference folders. I have plenty of
memory space and will take advantage of the knowledge in the future.

Come on list, give us newby's a break and ignore the small (sh--) stuff.
  Especially now that the weather / temperature will slow down or stop
the renovation process for winter.

Keep up the good work, I think the list is just great.

Tom McHugh
New Jersey
52 M38A1 Ser # 20282
MVPA # 20225