[MV] fuel supplies for heaters.

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 17:20:14 PST

Hi all,
Well, I've gotten one fuel fired heater for the cab of my M35, and am
wanting one for the rear where I am installing the arctic top and personnel
kit. Question:
Can I use one fuel pump to supply both heaters?
If any one has an experience with this, I'd appreciate the info.
I'm still looking for a heater for the rear, if any one has one for sale. I
have lost the responses I got earlier, so if you responded to me about
having one and I didn't get back to you about it, I may have lost your
letter, please re-reply.
Also looking for M35 rims. I'm in Northern CA. I'd like about 12 of them
for an extra set of studded tires.
Thanks,
Henry