Re: [MV] Amtracs

From: Shawn Carver (scarver@tir.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 22:51:14 PST

Gavin,

Are you talking about something like the curent
USMC LVTP7 or its WWII-era ancestor?

I know of a man with a circa-WWII "Buffalo" here in
Southeast Michigan. It's parked in front of his gun
shop near a rotted-out DUKW. Kind of an interesting
story he told me about how he got it, but I won't bore
you unless asked.

I've read your messages with interest since I joined
the list - have you posted pix of your M151 anywhere?

Shawn Carver
scarver@tir.com

Gentlemen,

Are there any Amtracs in private hands?

Thanks

Gavin

=To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word