Re: [MV] Status of Humvee Auctions

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 20:14:16 PST

Bill:
You stated something should be done to preserve our military heritage in
your last post.
I heartily agree especially on the eve of the "day of infamy" that many
in this country are wont to forget or eager to forgive and make
reparations for.
The problem is that most of the Liberals and yuppies - including our
esteemed commander-in- chief, his power hungry wife, and other of their
ilk - DESPISE THE MILITARY!! They don't care to remember or honor
those who served and died for the preservation of our ideals and the
right to protest and disagree. They look down those who now serve -
standing between the civilian population and those foreign powers that
would take us over if given half a chance. In their eyes, ANYTHING
GREEN IS BAD! Ban all guns, ban MV's, destroy Military Equipment (that
we have already overpaid for to pad their programs), ban, outlaw and/or
destroy anything that they are afraid of, don't understand, aren't
interested in or can't figure out a way to turn a profit on. Rush
Limbaugh says that it's the job of a Liberal to raise taxes. The money
raised can then be used to fund social programs, giveaways,
redistribution of wealth (sounds like communism doesn't it?) and other
causes that they deem necessary for our good, whether we want them or
not . Who but a Liberal knows what is good for everyone else??
My .02 on the eve of Pearl Harbor Day. Thanks especially to all those
who served there and to all those who have served before, after and are
presently serving in all branches of the military. Finally, God Bless
the Marine Corps - Semper Fi!!!

=To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word