Re: [MV] CUCV Engine block heater.

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 06:36:10 PST

Jason, I have never had good luck with a dipstick heater. The freezeout
plug types are always better. Check with your local NAPA dealer. Julian

PS, All Chevrolet trucks with the diesel engines have FACTORY plug in
heaters. Investigate this with your Chevy dealer. Of course these will fit
your engine.