[MV] Reactions of Non MV Owners

From: Lars-Uwe Rudek (Rudek@shh-hamburg.de)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 07:09:02 PST

...was driving through Hamburg in my GPW with all markings...
and had to stop as first vehicle at a red light / pedestrian crossing...
an old, really old, man crossed with a walking stick.

He stoped in front of the Jeep, looked at me...and banged
with his stick on the bonnet...really hard...and said:

"What is this !? I used to shoot at them !" ...smiled and walked on...

kind of cute, though...

Lars-Uwe Rudek
MVPA # 14836
MVT # 8119