[MV] Willees, Willis, Willie Wonka

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:05:22 PST

Folks, I received 56 E-mails today, and not one repeat. BUT 51 were from the
list, and 20 of them were on how to pronounce the name of the Willys jeep. I
enjoy this list and have learned allot of great stuff from it, But I sure do
notice that it can get carried away with petty stuff.
  I have owned a 52 CJ3A and was part owner of a 44 MB Jeeps, and feel that
this issue is one of those issues that could be debated forever and frankly
I really do not care and IM willing to bet, IM not alone! Will you get
points removed if I pronounce it Willis or Will-ees at the next MV Meet?? I
don't think so. SO let this name pronouncing Issue end, PLEEEESE. Thank You
Mark