[MV] Form 6 Holds

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 21:05:12 PST

Today (Friday, Dec. 10) I called the Treasury Department section that
processes the Form 6 applications. I was told that armoured vehicles
are still not being processed, but "tank parts" are being approved.

This came from the "grunts in the trenches", the ladies that actually
process these things. They should know. They also said that they have
not heard of any move as yet to release the hold.

Ian Wallace, Seattle