[MV] Ferret Serial Numbers

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 00:24:09 PST

Does a Ferret have a true "serial number" of the type usually required
to register a motor vehicle? As in stamped somewhere? I'm trying to
forestall problems with my DMV when I get one here in Washington. Some
of the VIN inspectors are dunderheads - I've had some interesting
discussions in the past regarding my 1946 Lincoln coupe that has a 1973
Thunderbird front clip.

Ian Wallace, Ferret Questing...

ps.. Is "Ferret" pronounced "Fer -ay" ;-) - Sorry, I just had to do
that...