Re: [MV] Amtracs

From: KBYRDDBYRD@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 10:48:02 PST

All this talk about Amtracs, made me think of one I saw years ago. About 15
yrs. ago I saw a LVT-4 (I think?) setting in a farmers equip. yard in Insley
bottoms, south of Memphis, TN. I've often wondered what happened to it. At
the time I was interested enough to stop and look at it but didn't have the
means to be more interested. Perhaps David Doyle knows where it went, who
lives in that area? How about it Dave? It's been so long ago I don't know if
I could find it again.
Keith in TN.