Re: [MV] Need help

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 13:49:11 PST

LIST,

OK, What the heck is with you guys. Stop with the flaming BS. The thread on
"willis" "willies" what ever was a little boring for some of us until some
others made some jokes out of it. If you do not like what some one is
saying, just politely, as I think this gentleman did, nudge the list in
another direction. He does not need to be flamed or verbally abused. I have
sent out one (1) "flame mail" and that consisted, if I remember right some
guy asking how to modify his 50's era car (a whole world off topic). I did
not ream him a new one just said this list is for MV's not civy cars. If I
get flamed from this, I truly believe the list has a couple of crabby old
ladies (no offense to real crabby old ladies) that just want to complain
about something. I have been on this list for at least two years so I have
seen it all. Happy MVing!!!!!!!

Dan Parmley Jr.
Tactical Vehicle Depot
artillerydan@prodigy.net