Re: [MV] Storing fuel

From: Jan R. Smith/Patricia A. Trooien (smittro@wichita.infi.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 1999 - 07:05:40 PST

Henry,

    The fuel bladders I've seen (aircraft), do not collapse with the outgoing
fuel. If they did, there would be a problem with the repetitive flexing
breaking down the rubberized fabric material. If these bladders have a sump
connection point, and if you could position it at the lowest point, you could
just sump the condensation out periodically.