[MV] Storing fuel

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 19:19:00 PST

Hi all,
I found a supply of fuel bladders, they said they are helicopter fuel bags?
Any way, I've understood that water in fuel comes from the air in the
container and changing temps that condense water out of said air. If that
is true, wouldn't a container that collapses with the out going fuel
eliminate the air, and therefore water, problem?
It seems that would be a good way to store fuel long term.
What do you all think?
Henry