[MV] Finally, a question not about MV's, but MV DRIVERS (uniforms)!

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 12:40:05 PST

Hello!

I intend to present my truck as if she (and her driver) had just pulled off
the road and been transported forward in time (you know what I'm talking
about, right?).

For times where this would not be appropriate, I want to create a nice
"uniform" I can wear when displaying my truck. With this in mind, there
used to be an olive drab mechanic's overall (not a flight suit, but a no
kidding set of coveralls). Anybody have an line on who might be selling
these?

Thanks!

Bill