Re: [MV] Finally, a question not about MV's, but MV DRIVERS (uniforms)!

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 14:40:16 PST

In a message dated 13/12/99 20:56:29 GMT Standard Time, Benson@eqe.com writes:

<< With this in mind, there
 used to be an olive drab mechanic's overall (not a flight suit, but a no
 kidding set of coveralls). Anybody have an line on who might be selling
 these? >>

Hello Bill............
what you are looking for is "Coverall, Man's; Cotton Sateen, OG 107 ; NSN
8405-00-131-6509 (for size large).... I would presume that small size is
something like -6507 and medium size is -6508. I got mine from the DRMS sale
years ago and they are still going strong. There is a lightweight (summer)
version but I don't have the numbers for that.... and there isn't much demand
for "summer-weight" here in England !!!

Kind regards.....

Ken