[MV] mil-veh suppliers

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 17:38:49 PST

Hi list,
Could anybody give me some websites for MV parts and such for MB/CJ2A? I'm
looking for a few odd ball things for my CJ2A and am trying to get a general
price range for some stuff, since I have no money to spend right now I'm just
getting prices :).
New to restoration of MV's and haven't found many places to find stuff for
MV's.

One another thing....Could I put a MB/GPW bumper on a CJ2A? I've been told it
will go on, but would it be out of place and non-authentic? The owner who had
my jeep before me had a snow plow on it and he had to bend the front bumper
to get the plow to turn left to right...or something like that...anyway the
left and right sides of my bumper are bent backwards.

Thanks,
Denny