Re: [MV] mil-veh suppliers

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 05:08:13 PST

Denny,

Try Bensigner's at http://www.sphynx.com/mitymite/ and Beachwood Canvas at http://www.beachwoodcanvas.com/newindex.asp Beachwood's catalog has an interchange that is very helpful in swapping parts between MB's and CJ2A's. I believe a MB bumper will fit a CJ2A. As far as being authentic, I wouldn't worry too much, because I found an early CJ2A with a large number of GPW parts on it.

Dave Fillman
45 MB