Re: [MV] Titles for Mil Vehs in Ohio (long)

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 04:54:34 PST

In NJ my M38A! 1/4 Ton was approved & registered with antique "QQ"
Plates. It is listed as a truck.

NJ now has Special Courtesy Plates that cost about $89 one time. You can
pick your plate. I tried M38A1 and it was gone. I now have 38A1 as the
license plate front and back. I do not like having two plates, but at
least it tells what my jeep is to the lookers.

No hassle, no problems, I just had to get a letter on the sellers
stationary because it was in the business name.

Tom McHugh
New Jersey
52 M38A1 Ser # 20282
MVPA # 20225