[MV] In Search of an owner

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 00:19:35 PST

Hello Listers!

A while back, I received some graphics of a USMC M-37 Serial # 202208. This is
the truck whose standards I am attempting to reach with my beastie. I would
like permission to display these images on my (non-profit) site, and would like
to credit the owner and restoration team, and get some details as to the
process. I know you're here, so, would the real owner of USMC M-37 Ser# 202208
please stand up? (Or e-mail me directly.) Thanks!

Bill