Re: [MV] Cost of new floor in MB???

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 12:19:05 PST

Brian,

If you can not do the sheetmetal work yourself, you will definately spend more money to repair your tub than to buy a new one. I have a similar tub and I have already replaced the rear panel, fuel tank sump and am currently working on the front floor. Fortunately I can repair this with flat sheetmetal. My side panels are in relatively good shape. My hat channels need attention also. I have spent about $300 US in parts so far and probably will spend another $250 before I am done. I estimate that I have put in 80 hours just on the tub so far.

Dave Fillman
45 MB