Re: [MV] M170 FS

From: Ben P. Fisher, Jr. (fisherb@azstarnet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 17:29:19 PST

Owner is asking $2500 for it. Was used as a hunting car but he doesn't hunt
anymore. Has sat for over 5 years without running., battery dead, tires
rotted.
Engine was replaced and drive train gone over about 1992. Engine is an F
head engine removed from another M38A1 by another fellow and sold to this
owner. I don't know the condition of the replaced engine but do not think it
was rebuilt before being installed..I do know the owner and he is a pretty
good mechanic. He used my manuals when he was working on it. The electric
was converted to 12 volts. I don't believe it has a top or bows or much
military equipment on it. I have never seen the vehicle but got blow by blow
reports at work when he was working on it.

Ben P. Fisher Corona Az