Re: [MV] 9.00 16 ndt's or other tires wanted

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 16:33:53 PST

Ask me sometime after Monday. I ordered 5 each 9.00X16 NDT tires from
Genesco (http://dirtroad.com/class1b.htm), and they should arrive then. They
promised 70% or better tread with no weather checking. Apparently, they are
coming from a warehouse in Texas (Genesco's office is in Atlanta).

They are $48 each, or 4 for $175. Shipping for 5 to the Los Angeles area is
$58.

That's about $55 each shipped to my door truck freight. Sure beats $140-$175
each I've been quoted by the usual sources for new tires! If I get a few
years and a few thousand miles out of these, I'll be quite happy. 1/3 the
price for nearly 2/3 the life = good enough for my hangar queen!

BK